Việc làm Warehouse Manager (Electronic Products)Nơi làm việc:
1500 - 2000$
Lượt xem: 661
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Mô tả công việc
• Key responsibilities include: staffing, warehouse operations, maintenance of the facility and equipment, implementation of safety, security, housekeeping and sanitation programs.
• Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation. Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
• Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of reports regarding warehouse operations. Ensure stock rotate and stock accuracy. Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion. Reach customer KPIs. Contact and maintain good relationship with customers, vendors, suppliers, transporters.
• Schedule to manage all distribution services including receiving, storage, shipping, handling returned/damaged goods, and maintenance activities to ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient manner.
• Establish long range labor needs based on forecasts and input from management with the support of the Operations Manager. Lead and support Warehouse Supervisors to achieve prescribed objectives.
• Provide a meaningful review of warehouse performance in relation to forecast and make recommendations to Operations Manager on programs to improve operations and warehouse cost efficiencies. Lead warehouse meetings.
• Set up the standard training program for all levels of employees involved in the operations and to train them. Actively promote, lead, coach and develop team members using the resources of the company HR framework.
• Timely completion of Annual Performance Reviews. Coordinate with regional to implement KNPS program in Vietnam.
Yêu cầu chung
• At least 2 years of working experience as Warehouse Manager
• Ability to communicate in Vietnamese and English fluently
• Warehouse system and office skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• Paid holiday; 13th salary; salary review every year.
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
Requirements • Ability to communicate in English • Over 3 years experienced as a
Requirements • Minimum degree in chemistry or chemistry related disciplines
- Nam, 28-40 tuổi - Tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật N2 - Trên 5
• University/ College degree in a technical discipline, mechanical engineering
• Good communication in English (report to Japanese boss) • More than 2 years HR
- Nữ, tốt nghiệp đại học - 23-28 tuổi - Tiếng Nhật N2 - Có thể
- Nam, tốt nghiệp ĐH kỹ thuật, từ 23~30 tuổi, không yêu cầu kinh
Requirements • Procedures, selling, printing producing and company techniques as ISO
Tiếng Nhật N2 Trên 3 năm kinh nghiệm Tổng vụ, Nhân sự, có kinh nghiệm
- Độ tuổi: 28-40tuổi - Có kinh nghiệm về nghiệp vụ thu mua ( quản lý
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant • Over 3 years experience in Sales
• Tốt nghiệp cao đẳng, đại học chuyên ngành kinh doanh, điện, điện
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Electrical Engineering • At
- Độ tuổi: 25-30 tuổi - Tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên - Trên 1 năm kinh
- Trình độ tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên - Trên 2 năm kinh nghiệm quản lý -