Việc làm Production Manager/SupervisorNơi làm việc:
800 - 1600$
Lượt xem: 935
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Viễn Thông,Cơ khí / Cơ khí chính xác,Điện / Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
• Organize and lead production line (workforce, material, equipment) to meet daily production plan.
• Monitor product quality during production process and material status in the line.
• Manage employees: Planning manpower, follow up training progress of operators.
• Make sure subordinates follow work rule/regulations/code conducts, instruction and other requirements.
Yêu cầu chung
• Experience as a over leader level
• University degree with Mechatronics, Electric-Electronic, Electronic Telecommunication, Mechanical, Industrial Management, Industrial System Engineering or other technical major
• Good English communication skill
• Experience in plastic industry is a plus
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 12 annual leaves; 13th salary; bonus twice a year; salary raise every year
• Paid holiday, overtime and bonus.
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Từ 20 ~ 30 tuổi, tiếng Trung thành thạo - Học việc 1
Requirements • Good knowledge and solid experience in HR field (Recruitment &
Requirements • Experience: - At least 03 year- experience at supervisor position in
Requirements • Experience - At least 05 year-experience at Manager position in
- Education background regarding chemical. - Being able to communicate in
Requirements • Over 4 year experience as an accounting staff and familiar with tax or
Requirements • Have over 3 year experience of real estate sales • English
- Có khả năng giao tiếp tiếng Anh - Tiếng Nhật N2 (quan trọng khả năng
• English intermediate • Over 2 years working experience in a
Requirements • Bachelor degree in Technical/ Electrical • 1-2 year experience at
Requirements • Ability to communicate in English • Over 3 years experienced as a
Requirements • Minimum degree in chemistry or chemistry related disciplines
- Nam, 28-40 tuổi - Tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật N2 - Trên 5
• University/ College degree in a technical discipline, mechanical engineering
• Good communication in English (report to Japanese boss) • More than 2 years HR