Việc làm Development ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lên đến 2400$
Lượt xem: 951
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
- Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets company’s policy.
- Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Act as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
- Ensure that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
- Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any.
- Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
- Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
- Make plan to develop skill of subordinate to meet company strategy.
- Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in development process, management skill and solving method.
- Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
Yêu cầu chung
- 10+ years’ experience in software development and more than 5 years’ experience in management.
- Japanese N2 and above; experience in Japanese language and Japanese company.
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Good design documentation is required.
- Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is a plus.
- Direct experience from Customer Service sector would be a plus.
- Beside NET salary, employee will get bonus 2 times per year according to working performance periodically and company profit.
- Salary increase: 1 time per year.
- Professional working conditions.
- Japanese, Support IT and Business Manner courses.
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law
- Company retreat (1 time per year).
- Except mandatory insurance (regulated by Vietnam Insurance Security), AON insurance package for employee and family (spouse and kids) is included.
- Take annual leave 16 days per year.
- Have a chance to study/work in Japan.
- OT (if have, will be counted from 5 pm)
- Company trip (1 time per year)
- Pay NET salary and full salary in probation time
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
【MUST】 ☆ Submit portfolio - A work of drawing or sketch (this is to check the
【Must】 - Japanese N2 or N1 - Experience in IT communicator in gaming
- Ít nhất 2 năm kinh nghiệm ở vị trí Web Designer - Có thể sử dụng
- Bachelor or Associate Degree - Experience in forwarding business - 2 - 5 years of
- Tốt nghiệp đại học , tuổi từ 28~35 - Tiếng nhật từ N3 trở nên -
- Tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên - Có ít nhất 1 năm kinh nghiệm làm Comtor -
- Bachelor degree logistics / transportation or equivalent - 2 - 3 years of working
The Project Manager will report directly to the CEO and will possess the following
- Minimum 04 years of experience in professional web-app development. - Strong working
- University graduated or above (major in Technical: Building materials, architecture or
- Tuổi 24~30, tiếng Anh trung cấp - Tốt nghiệp đại học( chuyên ngành
ᴥ Nam/nữ tuổi từ 23~28, Tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên ᴥƯu tiên ứng
- Fluent in English. - At least 2 years working experience preferably in the forestry,
- Able to communicate in English. - Fresh graduates or 1 year experience. - Degree in
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical or equivalents. - At