Việc làm Export/ Import AssistantNơi làm việc:
600 - 800$
Lượt xem: 6048
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Nhân viên mới ra trường
Thu Mua / Vật Tư / Cung Vận,Xuất nhập khẩu
Mô tả công việc
Position: Export/ Import Assistant
Working location: Binh Duong.
Working hour: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 - 17:00 (60’ lunch)
- Check and correct packing lists.
- Make documents related to shipment and hand in them to trading companies.
- After you have learnt above work you will also be in charge of purchasing.
Yêu cầu chung
- Have experience in export/import work or purchasing is preferred. (Not compulsory)
- Candidates who live near the office is preferred (Not compulsory)
- Tet bonus, Salary raise after Tet
- Company trip.
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Have experience in Branding marketing - Prior for candidate used to work in the
- Work experience: On-site supervision experience at a construction company required -
- Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Thương Mại , Ngoại Ngữ
[ Bắt buộc ] - Trình độ tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên [ Ưu tiên ] - Sống
- Over 30 years old - Have experience in managing over 50 people - English
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Transportation or related - 2 - 3 years of experiences
- Japanese or English: Business level (to give preference to Japanese speakers) - More
- Bachelor's degree in MEP, or related major - Over 5 years of experience as MEP
- At least 3 years of management experience of Warehouse or Distribution center in
- Tiếng Nhật N2 (yêu cầu có bằng) - Từ 22 ~ 30 tuổi - Kinh nghiệm biên
- Have experience in steel or metal industry. - At least 2 years of experience as
- At least 5 years experience as Chief Accountant - Advanced computer skills on MS
- At least 2 years experience as Import-Export staff - Communication level of English
- English proficiency: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate level. - Working experience in
- English at Intermediate level or higher. - Prior experience of at least 3 years