Việc làm Senior Product ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lên đến 6000$
Lượt xem: 502
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specs, prototypes, use cases, workflows, wireframes and design.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
• Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
• Work with regional product and dev. teams to define data & metrics to be measured.
• Analyze data to derive business insights.
• Collaborate with designers to make sure your features deliver business objectives while also meeting a high standard of usability across web and mobile apps.
• Partner with scrum lead to manage resource support and asset creation for development needs, while identifying and mitigating design and development risks.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
• Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
Yêu cầu chung
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent in writing specifications (use cases) and wireframing.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Ability to Work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Paid holiday, health insurance, business trip allowance
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 13th salary; salary review every year
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Experience in working as a sales senior executive (Manager) at design firms or general
[Bắt buộc] - Độ tuổi từ 25 ~ 40 - Tiếng Nhật N3 [Ưu tiên] - Có ít
Bắt buộc - Tiếng Nhật tương đương N2 trở lên - Ít nhất 03 năm kinh
+ Must have: - At least 03 years of experience with game development; - Experienced
+ Must have - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science - At least 3 years of experience
- 10+ years of experience in project management, including change
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical or equivalents. - At
- Over 1 year experience in store development team in retailer , coffee chain , fastfood
- Over 5 years experience in accounting firm. - Over 2 years experience as a
- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp tốt để trao đổi với cấp trên hoặc tiếng Nhật
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field. - At least 3 year of
- Ứng viên Nữ, tốt nghiệp Đại học, từ 22 ~ 30 tuổi. - Tiếng Anh giao
- Have experience in working as a GA/HR staff, especially in dealing with social
Bắt buộc - Tiếng Nhật N3 trở lên Ưu tiên - Có kinh ngiệm trong lĩnh
- Ability to develop effective competitive strategies. - Possess the ability to