Việc làm Senior Product ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lên đến 6000$
Lượt xem: 117
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specs, prototypes, use cases, workflows, wireframes and design.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
• Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
• Work with regional product and dev. teams to define data & metrics to be measured.
• Analyze data to derive business insights.
• Collaborate with designers to make sure your features deliver business objectives while also meeting a high standard of usability across web and mobile apps.
• Partner with scrum lead to manage resource support and asset creation for development needs, while identifying and mitigating design and development risks.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
• Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
Yêu cầu chung
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent in writing specifications (use cases) and wireframing.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Ability to Work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Paid holiday, health insurance, business trip allowance
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 13th salary; salary review every year
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
Requirements: - Graduation from relevant Major and University - At least 3-4 years of
• Bắt buộc: - Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Kiến trúc/Kỹ thuật xây
- Độ tuổi: 27 ~ 35 - Tốt nghiệp Đại học chuyên ngành có liên
- Tiếng Nhật tương đương N2 trở lên. - Tư duy tốt, có phương pháp
【MUST】 - Xông xáo, có chính kiến riêng, có khả năng thương lượng
[Bắt buộc] - Tiếng Nhật N3 - Tiếng Anh đọc viết, giao tiếp cơ
• At least 5 years in software design and development • Strong Web development
- Nam/Nữ, tuổi từ 27~30. - Có Ít nhất liên tục 5 năm kinh nghiệm trong
~ Bắt buộc ~ - Độ tuổi: 25 ~ 35 tuổi - Có kinh nghiệm trong
Sales experience in same field.(Worked at an agency is also OK) Basic English skill to
MUST • Software design and implementation skill. • Knowledge about/Experience in
• A University qualification in software engineering or a related degree is
• Knowledge of Python, Ruby, MT5 / MT4 mechanism, FinTech, FX, Economics, and finance,
• Have experience of 1 or 2, in addition applying 3 + 4 and 5 • 1, Have experience