Việc làm Senior Product ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lên đến 6000$
Lượt xem: 699
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specs, prototypes, use cases, workflows, wireframes and design.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
• Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
• Work with regional product and dev. teams to define data & metrics to be measured.
• Analyze data to derive business insights.
• Collaborate with designers to make sure your features deliver business objectives while also meeting a high standard of usability across web and mobile apps.
• Partner with scrum lead to manage resource support and asset creation for development needs, while identifying and mitigating design and development risks.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
• Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
Yêu cầu chung
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent in writing specifications (use cases) and wireframing.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Ability to Work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Paid holiday, health insurance, business trip allowance
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 13th salary; salary review every year
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
Requirements • Bachelor’s/ Master degree Architecture. • With 10-15 year min
- Kinh nghiệm: tối thiểu 2 năm trong lãnh vực kinh doanh máy móc, Ưu tiên
- Working experience at marketing/branding agency for 3 - 5 years. - Strong at BtoB
- Over 3 years working experience in a card center - Good at analysis and making reports
BẮT BUỘC - Nữ, 25 ~ 30 tuổi, trình độ tốt nghiệp đại học - Trình
1. Technical requirements: - At least 3+ years of hands-on software development
- J2EE development - 2 years or more - Oracle DBMS knowledge and development experience
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development or debugging/troubleshooting or System
- Tốt nghiệp đại học, tuổi từ 28 - 40 - Có trên 4 năm kinh nghiệm
[Bắt buộc] - Độ tuổi 24 - 30 - Tiếng Nhật N1 - Có kinh nghiệm 2 năm
- Over 2 years of experience as same task in FMCG and retail industry. - Working
- Over 3 years of experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role in
- Tốt nghiệp: Đại Học - Có Kiến thức, kinh nghiệm về lĩnh vực: Xây
- Female - Over 2 years working experience as an import/export staff - English ability
- Nam. Trên 40 tuổi. - Có kinh nghiệm trên 10 năm về kinh doanh, 3 năm ở