Việc làm Senior Product ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lên đến 6000$
Lượt xem: 918
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specs, prototypes, use cases, workflows, wireframes and design.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
• Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
• Work with regional product and dev. teams to define data & metrics to be measured.
• Analyze data to derive business insights.
• Collaborate with designers to make sure your features deliver business objectives while also meeting a high standard of usability across web and mobile apps.
• Partner with scrum lead to manage resource support and asset creation for development needs, while identifying and mitigating design and development risks.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
• Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
Yêu cầu chung
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent in writing specifications (use cases) and wireframing.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Ability to Work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Paid holiday, health insurance, business trip allowance
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
• 13th salary; salary review every year
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Tiếng Nhật N3 trở lên, đã tốt nghiệp Đại học. - Trên 6 năm kinh
- Have at least 2-5 years of business experience in the retail company - Good English
- English business level - Over 3 years experience in making monthly financial statement
- Nữ, dưới 27 tuổi. - Tiếng Nhật N2 trờ lên - Có thể viết mail
- More than 3 years of working experience in relevant fields: Marketing, Sales - English
YC: Bắt buộc - Tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên - Trên 3 năm kinh nghiệm làm
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position. - Middle or higher level of
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position. - Middle level of technical
Yêu cầu: -Có khả năng làm việc độc lập, tự chủ -Có kinh nghiệm
YC: -Tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên -Có kinh nghiệm làm việc trong công ty IT (2
- At least 3 years of practical experience in Software Product Management - Development
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience - Good experience in manual testing
- Trình độ N3 - Tiếng Anh giao tiếp tốt ( trung cấp) - Có trên 3 năm
• Language: - Good command of English skills (both writing and speaking) - TOEIC no
• Must: - Experiences in accounting and tax field at least 1 year. Used to work in