Việc làm Property ManagerNơi làm việc:
Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
700 - 800$
Lượt xem: 3628
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Chăm sóc khách hàng,Bất động sản,Giám sát / Quản lý dự án
Mô tả công việc
Position: Property Manager
Working location: Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
Working hour: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Plan and control budget for building operation to ensure the efficiency.
- Lead & supervise Building Managers to run the buildings: office staffs, technical section, cleaner, security, garbage collector, etc.
- Provide direction and clear solution for customer’s enquiries and complains.
- Manage the maintenance, repair building and all of the equipped assets and facilities.
- Receive and resolve residents’ matters.
- In charge of selection and training management – operation team.
- Other will be discussed during interview.
Yêu cầu chung
- More than 5 years of experiences in property management of luxury condominium
- Bonus according to company policy
- Salary review once a year
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Ms. Trang Pham
Tel: 028 66 57 8487
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Have experience in Branding marketing - Prior for candidate used to work in the
- Work experience: On-site supervision experience at a construction company required -
- Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Thương Mại , Ngoại Ngữ
[ Bắt buộc ] - Trình độ tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên [ Ưu tiên ] - Sống
- Over 30 years old - Have experience in managing over 50 people - English
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Transportation or related - 2 - 3 years of experiences
- Bachelor's degree in MEP, or related major - Over 5 years of experience as MEP
- At least 3 years of management experience of Warehouse or Distribution center in
- Tiếng Nhật N2 (yêu cầu có bằng) - Từ 22 ~ 30 tuổi - Kinh nghiệm biên
- Have experience in steel or metal industry. - At least 2 years of experience as
- At least 5 years experience as Chief Accountant - Advanced computer skills on MS
- At least 2 years experience as Import-Export staff - Communication level of English
- English proficiency: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate level. - Working experience in
- English at Intermediate level or higher. - Prior experience of at least 3 years
- Working over 5 years in molding and metal processing filed - Working over 2 years