Việc làm E-commerce ManagerNơi làm việc:
District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
2000 - 3200$
Lượt xem: 185
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Bán lẻ / Bán sỉ,FMCG,Thời trang,Marketing
Mô tả công việc
Position: E-commerce Manager
Working location: District 10, HCMC
Working hour: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00 (60’ lunch)
--> Deadline of application: April 11th, 2019 <--
**Candidate must be able to arrange to participate in OJT in Global Headquarter from Sep 1st 2019 for 1 - 1.5 years**
E-Commerce Manager is responsible for leading the project to set-up & to launch online store and will work with cross functional teams and external parties to manage all aspects of e-Commerce business; business planning, content strategy and development, promotion and campaigns, online marketing, merchandising, e-Commerce platform, website analysis, customer service in order to accelerate the sales grow and increase market share in Vietnam.
• Job description:
- Learn E-Commerce strategy & guideline in Global Headquarter.
- Check all E-Commerce related regulation in Vietnam and lead the E-Commerce website set-up project.
- Manage and develop e-Commerce’s strategy and business plan including drive sales growth by generating traffic, maximizing conversion and profitability.
- Be responsible for the entire e-Commerce budget, business result with managing P&L including tracking all costs and revenue associated with the website.
- Analyze e-Commerce site, decide and prepare contents (category, products & banners), check & control local warehouse situation, manage irregular inquiries from customer center, plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic, and make sure everything is on track to maximize sales & profit.
- Need deeply co-work with Store Operation, Merchandising Planning, Inventory Control, Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure the sales and distribution are maximized to achieve weekly, monthly & annual targets.
- Work closely with Headquarter e-Commerce team to ensure the standard of global practice and regional strategy. And build good business relation with third parties to ensure smooth end-to-end execution of platform and website operation.
- Initiate the platform and strategy of customer relation management by analyze the customer’s purchasing behavior
Yêu cầu chung
- Having over 4-year experience as an e-Commerce Manager in retail chain
- Fluent in English (4 skills)
- Capability to lead a team and involve different stakeholders to get things done (3 subordinates or more)
- Being able to arrange to participate in OJT in Global Headquarter from Sep 1st 2019 for 1-1.5years. (Company provide housing.)
- Photoshop/ Illustrator skills considered as plus.
- Having knowledge about Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Business trips
- Bonus and salary review according to company’s policy
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Có ít nhất 1 năm kinh nghiệm làm quản trị và nhân sự tại công ty
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, IT Technology or a related technical
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in project development for mobile. - Bachelor’s degree
* Must - Knowledge, experience in software development on PHP (Java or C # or Ruby) &
- Graduated from Universities specialized in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
[Bắt buộc] - Tốt nghiệp đại học, tuổi từ 23 – 28 - Tiếng Nhật
- Nam, 35 tuổi trở lên - Giao tiếp tiếng Nhật, tiếng Anh tốt (Tiếng
- Over 5 years experience in accounting firm --> accounting consulting firms - Over 2
- Ability to communicate in English. - Over 3 years experience as a sales in trading
[Bắt buộc] - Kỹ năng viết, nghe, nói và đọc hiểu tiếng Nhật tốt
- 2 years+ of recent experience developing apps in Android for multiple device screen
- Yêu cầu: Có bằng Kế toán trưởng. - Tốt nghiệp Đại học chuyên
- Tuổi: từ 28~45 - Tiếng Anh tốt, tiếng Nhật tương đương N1 -
- Nữ, Tốt nghiệp Đại học/Cao đẳng - Có trách nhiệm trong công việc;