Việc làm Marketing & Sales Representative StaffNơi làm việc:
400 - 650$
Lượt xem: 1019
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Nhân Viên có kinh nghiệm
Bán hàng kỹ thuật,Marketing
Mô tả công việc
• Conduct market and analysis according to 3C and SWOT tools when approach any field
• Propose business solution or strategy to Management for potential Customers/ Markets
• Find new business from current Customers and new Customers
• Attend marketing activity such as promotion campaign, brand awareness events
- Customer service:
• Dealing problem related to price, quality…
• Work on payment, receivables for assigned customers
Yêu cầu chung
- Good English skills.
- At least 02 years of experience in Marketing field.
- Knowledge in construction field is an advantage
- Experience working in Japanese enterprise is a plus.
- Paid holiday, 24/24 insurance.
- Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 13th salary; salary review every year.
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Từ 20 ~ 30 tuổi, tiếng Trung thành thạo - Học việc 1
Requirements • Good knowledge and solid experience in HR field (Recruitment &
Requirements • Experience: - At least 03 year- experience at supervisor position in
Requirements • Experience - At least 05 year-experience at Manager position in
- Education background regarding chemical. - Being able to communicate in
Requirements • Over 4 year experience as an accounting staff and familiar with tax or
Requirements • Have over 3 year experience of real estate sales • English
- Có khả năng giao tiếp tiếng Anh - Tiếng Nhật N2 (quan trọng khả năng
• English intermediate • Over 2 years working experience in a
Requirements • Bachelor degree in Technical/ Electrical • 1-2 year experience at
Requirements • Ability to communicate in English • Over 3 years experienced as a
Requirements • Minimum degree in chemistry or chemistry related disciplines
- Nam, 28-40 tuổi - Tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật N2 - Trên 5
• University/ College degree in a technical discipline, mechanical engineering
• Good communication in English (report to Japanese boss) • More than 2 years HR