Việc làm Factory ManagerNơi làm việc:
Ben Cat, Binh Duong
Lên đến 2000$
Lượt xem: 6416
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Quản lý sản xuất
Mô tả công việc
Position: Factory Manager
Place of work: Ben Cat, Binh Duong
Working time: Monday - Saturday, 8:00 - 17:00
- Responsible for increasing productivity and manufacture products smoothly in the factory.
- Manage cost and build up structure to turn a profit as planned.
- Maintain quality working with QC department.
- Trouble shouting and implement PDCA cycle
- In order to increase productivity, organize educational systems
- Maintain a healthy environment so that employees can work in safety and a comfortable way
- Report to General Director so that he can understand the situation well.
Yêu cầu chung
- Working over 5 years experience in any position related to manufacuturing like production management and QA
- Fluent in English
- Experience in factory which manufacture final product, not material or parts is and advantage.
- Experience in same field is preferred.
- Salary review every year
- Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Have experience in Branding marketing - Prior for candidate used to work in the
- Work experience: On-site supervision experience at a construction company required -
- Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Thương Mại , Ngoại Ngữ
[ Bắt buộc ] - Trình độ tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên [ Ưu tiên ] - Sống
- Over 30 years old - Have experience in managing over 50 people - English
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Transportation or related - 2 - 3 years of experiences
- Japanese or English: Business level (to give preference to Japanese speakers) - More
- Bachelor's degree in MEP, or related major - Over 5 years of experience as MEP
- At least 3 years of management experience of Warehouse or Distribution center in
- Tiếng Nhật N2 (yêu cầu có bằng) - Từ 22 ~ 30 tuổi - Kinh nghiệm biên
- Have experience in steel or metal industry. - At least 2 years of experience as
- At least 5 years experience as Chief Accountant - Advanced computer skills on MS
- At least 2 years experience as Import-Export staff - Communication level of English
- English proficiency: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate level. - Working experience in
- English at Intermediate level or higher. - Prior experience of at least 3 years