Operation Manager (Tele Customer Service Center - E-commerce)Workplace:
Tan Binh District, HCMC
Lên đến 1300$
Position: Operation Manager (Tele Customer Service Center - E-commerce)
Working location: Tan Binh District, HCMC
Working hour: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Managing an Inbound team comprises of Team Leaders, Trainer, QA and CS agents in all aspects of a call center context.
- Planning and executing strategically Operation through forecasting, rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
- Reporting to General Manager/CC Director for any abnormalities in operation.
- Responsible for monitoring CS agents in terms of quality and quantity to meet operational requirements from Clients.
- Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service oriented mindset.
- Following and making sure all team members are actively involved activities.
- Service Improvement and Motivation Program.
- Taking part in improving quality of all units in CX & System within agreed development period.
- Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs.
- Developing personal performance and team members such as training, briefings, seeking information latest, and others.
- Monitoring, make sure all member of team actively involved in the activities of Quality Service Management and Assessments.
- Doing the responsibility and authority in accordance with the business processes defined by company’s Client.
- Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- At least 3 year-experience in leading an in-bound team in Call Center environment.
- Have experience in Supervisor position or above at least for 2 years.
- Experience in performance management desired
- Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- English at communication level.
- Proved ability to do staffing and scheduling.
- Ability to do multitasks and highly adapt to constantly changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills.
- Moderate ability to identify and analyze data for trends and forecast.
- Bonus twice a year
- Salary review once a year
- Company trip, annual health check
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Ms. Phuong Dang
Tel: 028 6658 4706
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
【MUST】 - More than 4 years of working experience in 3D character animation ☆
【MUST】 - More than 4 years of working experience desingning effects using Maya,
【MUST】 - Experience of 3D character designs and textures using Autodesk Maya and
- Độ tuổi: 31 tuổi trở lên - Ít nhất 3 năm kinh nghiệm ở vị trí
【MUST】 ・High N2 or N1 ・English intermediate 【WANT】 ・Sales experience
【Must】 - Business level of English . - Japanese N2 or equivalent Japanese skill. -
- University Graduated - At least 3 years experience in logistics - Organized,
- Có kiến thức chắc về PHP, CakePHP, FuelPHP, Codeigniter, v.v.. - Sử dụng
- Tốt nghiệp đại học chuyên ngành kế toán và có chứng chỉ N2 - Tối
- Hơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm trong mảng Adroid - Cử nhân ngành công nghệ
- Cử nhân ngành công nghệ thông tin - Hơn 3 năm kinh nghiệm trong mảng
【MUST】 - Proficient in English - Good at MS Office and CRM systems - At least 3
- Employment experience: Work in companies related to real estate, construction,
【MUST】 - High N3→N2 is wanted but high N3 is acceptable - TOEIC 700 - Chief