600 - 1000$
Nhân Viên có kinh nghiệm
Advertising / Promotion / PR
• Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, material and logistics preparation, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.
• On-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, AV testing, speaker management, time management, etc.
• Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
• Build event concept and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report.
• Research, identify and report engagement opportunities of the company at local and international events (speaker, partner, award application etc.)
• Work closely with marketing, business development and other related divisions to achieve business goals via event marketing.
• 2 years experience in event marketing.
• Intermediate English.
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
• Good negotiating skills (work with agency, details oriented, carry out under high pressure)
• Experience working in a fast - paced and highly cross - functional organization.
• Demonstrated success in event management and project management.
• A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
• International working environment.
• Incentives, bonus, business trip and overtime allowance, company trip, annual health checkup, private health insurance, weekly English class, etc.
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• 12 annual leaves; 13th month salary; salary review every year.
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field • Good English communication (Japanese is
Requirements • 5+ year-experience in high-profile B2B sales, business development or
Requirements • At least 3 years’ experience in Sales Management level • Bachelor
Requirements • Deep knowledge about Warehouse & Transportation • Have experience
Requirements • Experience: At least 07 years in this position in Retail, FMCG, Audit,
Requirements • At least 2-3 year-experience at sales experience position at IT
Requirements • Minimum three years' experience in commercial/corporate/real estate
- Kinh nghiệm làm việc tối thiểu 1 -2 năm trong CS. - Trình độ từ cao
-Trình độ tiếng Nhật N3 trở lên - Tốt nghiệp Đại học - Có thể
- Giới tính: Nam - Độ tuổi: 25 - 35 tuổi - Trình độ từ cao đẳng
+ Bắt buộc: - Tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật tốt, trình độ N2
- Tiếng Anh tốt, trình độ trung cấp trở lên - Có thể giao tiếp tiếng
- Có thể giao tiếp bằng tiếng Nhật (trình độ tương đương N3 trở
- Tốt nghiệp đại học ngành IT - Tiếng Anh trung cấp - Có thể giao
+Bắt buộc - Tiếng Nhật N2 hoặc tiếng Anh cao cấp - Tốt nghiệp Đại