Thuan An, Binh Duong
500 - 600$
Nhân Viên có kinh nghiệm
QA / QC
Position: QC Leader
Working location: Thuan An, Binh Duong
Working hours: Monday - Friday and 2 Saturdays/month (07:30 - 16:00)
- Generate quality inspection report using Microsoft Excel.
- Handling customer complaints about quality, coordination with other departments implement corrective actions, improve quality ...
- Set-up action plan to achieve the QC department objectives.
- Ensure established quality management system, to implement and maintain system
- At least 2 years of experience as a QC/ QC staff
- English ability to report to Japanese boss
- Can manage & maintenance the ISO system (Preference:900, 14001)
- Bonus according to company policies
- Salary review once a year
- Company bus from HCMC
- Overtime allowance.
- Company lunch, company trip, party, event, etc.
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
Ms. Trinh Tran
Tel: 028 6657 8332
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
- Have experience in Branding marketing - Prior for candidate used to work in the
- Work experience: On-site supervision experience at a construction company required -
- Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Thương Mại , Ngoại Ngữ
[ Bắt buộc ] - Trình độ tiếng Nhật N2 trở lên [ Ưu tiên ] - Sống
- Over 30 years old - Have experience in managing over 50 people - English
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Transportation or related - 2 - 3 years of experiences
- Japanese or English: Business level (to give preference to Japanese speakers) - More
- Bachelor's degree in MEP, or related major - Over 5 years of experience as MEP
- At least 3 years of management experience of Warehouse or Distribution center in
- Tiếng Nhật N2 (yêu cầu có bằng) - Từ 22 ~ 30 tuổi - Kinh nghiệm biên
- At least 5 years experience as Chief Accountant - Advanced computer skills on MS
- At least 2 years experience as Import-Export staff - Communication level of English
- English proficiency: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate level. - Working experience in
- English at Intermediate level or higher. - Prior experience of at least 3 years
- Working over 5 years in molding and metal processing filed - Working over 2 years