Content and Community ManagerWorkplace:
Binh Thanh District, HCMC
800 - 850$
Nhân Viên có kinh nghiệm
Internet / Online Media,Marketing
Position: Content and Community Manager
Working location: Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Working hour: Monday – Friday, and 2 Saturday mornings/month, 9:00 - 18:00 (90’ lunch)
- Monitor the team member progress, make sure the resource allocation & be responsible for team’s quality of work.
- Provide training and guidance to team member under direct supervision.
- Manage all content delivery: develop detailed content delivery agenda, liaise with all channel/platform owners and provide them with approved content for publication.
- Be proactive in creation of unplanned content: prepare for the unplanned needs of content and forward-plan for both resource and guideline for unplanned content.
- Act as community manager by independently monitor and manage content and conversations on different channels (Facebook, Website, Forum, YouTube, Instagram etc.) .
- Assist with building and managing metrics for reports and analytics.
- Provide reports on success and challenges of community development efforts.
- Keep up to date with emerging social media platform and social media best practices and successful campaigns to share with internal teams.
- Understand creative ideas and plan to be able to align and support it.
- Support Account & Planning team during client meetings, and help prepare pitch materials.
- Work closely with creative team on finding and developing the big idea for pitching that has social content scope.
- Assist to research and analyze new social media trends, sites, tools and news; make recommendations for how to best support Account team and clients.
- Good at English reading and writing skills
- Mentoring and managing skills
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible in adjusting content to adapt with customers' requirement
- Be fond of being creative and creation
- Be able to work under pressure to maintain working quality
- Salary review twice a year.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Female - 27 - 37 years old - Fluent in English - Over 3 years experience in accounting
- Nữ - Từ 3 năm kinh nghiệm làm Trình dược viên (Medical
- Kinh nghiệm marketing hoặc quản lý tiến độ dự án từ 3 năm trở lên
- Tốt nghiệp đại học, 25 ~ 39 tuổi - Trình độ tiếng Nhật N1, tiếng
- Have good command of English. - Experience as a Customer Service Logistics Manager at
[Bắt buộc] - 22 - 30 tuổi, tốt nghiệp cao đẳng trở lên - Tiếng Nhật
[Bắt buộc] - Tiếng Nhật N3 trở lên - Tốt nghiệp đại học hoặc có
- Nữ, tuổi từ 20 - 29 - Tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật N2 trở
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and training. - Plus 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Master’s Degree
- Bachelor's degree - Ability to communicate in English. - Experience as a sales staff
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same position - Have at least 1 year
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Transportation or related - 2 - 3 years of experience
- Nam tuổi từ 35 đến 45 sức khỏe tốt - Tốt nghiệp Đại học các
- Experience at construction companies and has Ability to read and understand