Director of Software Development Center
Nơi làm việc: Nam Từ Liêm Hà Nội
Mức lương : 1500 - 2500$
Ngày đăng: 29/08/2017
Lượt xem: 285
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Mô tả công việc
- Propose and develop the center’s action plan to achieve defined objectives and targets
- Implement the center’s plan after approval by the Board of Directors - Report on activity to the Board of Directors
- Daily Operation Management:
+ Ensure the quality of the software development services delivered by the center. Proactively monitor, anticipate and resolve support and production issues by spearheading best practices across the organization
+ Efficiently and effectively organize the software development teams under
the center to maximize productivity and profitability. Manage center’s software development teams to prioritize, estimate and deliver strategic projects
+ Identify and address operational problems within the center in a timely fashion
+ Plan for the center’s ongoing operational needs, including technology, facilities, and budget
- Human Resources Management:
+ Revise headcount and recruit employees to meet the set objectives
+ Ensure adequate employee training, evaluation, and personne systems.
+ Monitor “key indicators” in the personnel area and plan for improvement as needed. Supervise payroll and make recommendations for salary increases and
+ Establish personnel policies and procedures that are effective and support the co-op’s values.
- Business Development:
+ Develop proposals, review and check proposals submitted by subordinates
+ Participate in pre-sales meetings and marketing events when required. Support sales team to win new business.
+ Serve as an Executive Oversight for assigned accounts
- Proposing the organizational structure of the department according to its functions and tasks and submit it to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Suggesting to the Board of Directors issues related to personnel in the Division, including: assignment; Hiring, resigning; absent; Discipline; Salary adjustment according to the Company's policy and regulations.
-Take the initiative in using resources, assigning tasks in the department, supervising the performance and evaluating the work results of members in the department.
- Approve the documents and reports under the jurisdiction in line with the regulation of the Company.
- Signed the proposal of the department related to supplement and upgrade equipment for work, proposed advances and payment of expenses for the operation of the department in accordance with the plan approved by the Board. Browse.
- Requests directly the relevant department heads in the Company to support and coordinate the performance of their duties effectively.
Yêu cầu chung
- Wide knowledge of software development and IT technology.
- Willing to learn and understand changes in software development process, procedures and methodologies
- Strong human relation skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams. Ability to motivate and provide leadership and direction to the team;
- Impeccable personal and business ethics; Strong presentation and client relation skills. Possesses exposure in dealing with overseas clients, overseas experience preferred
- Strong management skills. Excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Compulsory health insurance; Annual health check
- Exciting outdoor activities; company trip.
- Pay great care towards staff’s contribution with a lot of recognition awards
- Benefits in accordance with the Labor law plus work performance based bonuses.
- Highly professional and innovative working environment, opportunity to get updated with advanced technologies in software development
- International experience working with clients from over the world: IBM and other clients from North America, Japan, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
- Professional training including technical development and certification, management development, core competencies and foreign languages
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- TỐT NGHIỆP ÐH CHUYÊN NGÀNH MAY: VD Khoa Công Nghệ May Trường Ðại học
- Tốt nghiệp Ðại học – Chuyên ngành ngoại thương, marketing hoặc
- Tiếng Nhật N2 - Hiểu biết về thị trường dệt may trong và ngoài
• Nữ; Trẻ trung, năng động, sáng tạo , hòa đồng • Tiếng Nhật N2
- Từ 24t -27t, đã tốt nghiệp đại học, giao tiếp tiếng Anh thành thạo
- Nắm vững về lập trình hướng đối tượng. - Có ít nhất 02 năm kinh
- Từ 30 đến 40 tuổi, đã tốt nghiệp đại học chuyên ngành kinh
- Tiếng Anh thành thạo, có ít nhất 4 năm kinh nghiệm tại vị trí tương
- Từ 25t- 35t, đã tốt nghiệp đại học, tiếng Anh giao tiếp tốt - Có 1
- Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Marketing, Quản trị kinh doanh, Tài chính,..;
- Có ít nhất 1 năm kinh nghiệm làm việc tại vị trí sales hoặc kĩ
- Tiếng Nhật tương đương N2 - Kinh nghiệm làm việc ở nhà máy theo hệ
- Tiếng Nhật N3 hoặc tiếng Anh trung cấp. - Ứng viên có khả năng
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering - Microsoft