Việc làm Director of Software Development CenterNơi làm việc:
Nam Từ Liêm Hà Nội
1500 - 2500$
Lượt xem: 962
Thông tin tuyển dụng
IT - Phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
- Propose and develop the center’s action plan to achieve defined objectives and targets
- Implement the center’s plan after approval by the Board of Directors - Report on activity to the Board of Directors
- Daily Operation Management:
+ Ensure the quality of the software development services delivered by the center. Proactively monitor, anticipate and resolve support and production issues by spearheading best practices across the organization
+ Efficiently and effectively organize the software development teams under
the center to maximize productivity and profitability. Manage center’s software development teams to prioritize, estimate and deliver strategic projects
+ Identify and address operational problems within the center in a timely fashion
+ Plan for the center’s ongoing operational needs, including technology, facilities, and budget
- Human Resources Management:
+ Revise headcount and recruit employees to meet the set objectives
+ Ensure adequate employee training, evaluation, and personne systems.
+ Monitor “key indicators” in the personnel area and plan for improvement as needed. Supervise payroll and make recommendations for salary increases and
+ Establish personnel policies and procedures that are effective and support the co-op’s values.
- Business Development:
+ Develop proposals, review and check proposals submitted by subordinates
+ Participate in pre-sales meetings and marketing events when required. Support sales team to win new business.
+ Serve as an Executive Oversight for assigned accounts
- Proposing the organizational structure of the department according to its functions and tasks and submit it to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Suggesting to the Board of Directors issues related to personnel in the Division, including: assignment; Hiring, resigning; absent; Discipline; Salary adjustment according to the Company's policy and regulations.
-Take the initiative in using resources, assigning tasks in the department, supervising the performance and evaluating the work results of members in the department.
- Approve the documents and reports under the jurisdiction in line with the regulation of the Company.
- Signed the proposal of the department related to supplement and upgrade equipment for work, proposed advances and payment of expenses for the operation of the department in accordance with the plan approved by the Board. Browse.
- Requests directly the relevant department heads in the Company to support and coordinate the performance of their duties effectively.
Yêu cầu chung
- Wide knowledge of software development and IT technology.
- Willing to learn and understand changes in software development process, procedures and methodologies
- Strong human relation skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams. Ability to motivate and provide leadership and direction to the team;
- Impeccable personal and business ethics; Strong presentation and client relation skills. Possesses exposure in dealing with overseas clients, overseas experience preferred
- Strong management skills. Excellent communication skills (written & verbal);
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Compulsory health insurance; Annual health check
- Exciting outdoor activities; company trip.
- Pay great care towards staff’s contribution with a lot of recognition awards
- Benefits in accordance with the Labor law plus work performance based bonuses.
- Highly professional and innovative working environment, opportunity to get updated with advanced technologies in software development
- International experience working with clients from over the world: IBM and other clients from North America, Japan, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
- Professional training including technical development and certification, management development, core competencies and foreign languages
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Tốt nghiệp Đại học Bách Khoa - Đã từng đạt giải môn Toán/Vật
- Nam/nữ 26 ~ 33 tuổi. - Tiếng Nhật tương đương N2, tiếng Anh trung
- Tiếng Anh giao tiếp - 1 năm kinh nghiệm về kế toán
- Tiếng Anh tốt - Hiểu biết về máy móc ( đặc biệt là SMT)
- Tốt nghiệp đại học chuyên ngành Tiếng Nhật - Trình độ tiếng
- Nữ 23~29 tuổi, có khả năng đi công tác trong ngày. - Tiếng Nhật
- Nam 35~44 tuổi, tốt nghiệp đại học - Tiếng Nhật tương đương N1
ᴥ Nam/nữ 22~55 tuổi , Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành tiếng Nhật. ᴥ
ᴥ Nam/nữ 26~55 tuổi , Tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành tiếng Nhật ᴥ Có
- Nữ 22 ~ 24 tuổi - Tiếng Nhật tương đương N2, tiếng Anh trung cấp
- Nam 24 ~ 28 tuổi - Tiếng Anh TOEIC 800 trở lên, tiếng Nhật N2 trở
- Nam/Nữ 22~29 tuổi, sinh sống tại Thanh Hóa - Tiếng Nhật N3 trở
- Nam/ nữ 30~36 tuổi - Tiếng Nhật N2, giao tiếp tốt - Ưu tiên ứng
- Tốt nghiệp Đại học chuyên ngành kiến trúc hoặc thiết kế nội
- Có ít nhất 5 năm kinh nghiệm quản lí xây dựng với các nhà thầu