Việc làm Area Sales ManagerNơi làm việc:
Lượt xem: 1500
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Bán hàng kỹ thuật,Phát triển kinh doanh
Mô tả công việc
- Analyze customer requirements and through familiarity with Automation Products and their functions, develop plans for use of the appropriate equipment.
- Coordinate the efforts of Technical Specialists in the development of proposals for more complicated modifications of Automation products to customers.
- Make calls on regular customers on a periodic basis, informing them of new products and product applications.
- Generate proposals to customers base on their technical requirements.
- Consult with Product Managers on problems involving pricing, product specification, warranties and product adaptations.
- Analyze competitive trends and strategies and the impact of new products marketed by competitors.
- Reports conclusions to the Supervisor.
- Prepare and implement the sales strategies applicable to product division products in conjunction with the Supervisor.
- Assist Channel Access (System Integrators, Panel Builders, OEMs, etc) in obtaining leads on new customers and in making customer contacts. Ensure Channel Access has a method to confirm that leads have been contacted.
- Analyze current business levels against annual sales plan and provide the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecasts in conjunction with the Supervisor.
- Assist and work with the Supervisor to determine the type and level of inventory in each location within the region.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by Supervisor.
Yêu cầu chung
- Ability to work independently.
- Active, progressive, negotiation skills
- Good English communication ability is a must
- Must be a team player.
- Able to perform and work under pressured environment
- Age: ~ 35
- Vacation: Public holiday
- We offer a good remuneration package with sales commission and benefits
- Training will also be provided continuously as knowledge is a key imperative to success
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law: insurances, annual leave…
- Monthly company birthday
- Team building activities, company trip
- Young & friendly working environment
- 13th-month salary
- Company trip
Thông tin nhà tuyển dụng
Nộp hồ sơ như thế nào
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
Công việc tương tự
- Only College, not University - Mechatronics, Electric - Electronics, Mechanical -
【Must】 ・N1 ・Be able to commute by motorbike
● At least 2 years experience working in PHP ● Experience in NodeJS is a plus. ●
● At least 2 years experience working in Front-end (ReactJS/React-Native) ●
− Three years or more of experience as a Digital Marketing Leader. − Five years of
*MUST: - Experienced working in port/terminal in Vietnam (Vinaline, Cat Lai...) - Sales
- From 2 to 3 years of experience in BPO - Team management ability - English
- Giới tính: Nam - Trình độ học vấn: Tốt nghiệp Đại học chuyên
- Prefer candidates with 2-3 years of experience in agency/advertising industry. -
- Have 4+ years of experience developing scalable and robust software applications in
- Team Leading & Team Management. - Software design (Data model, software structural
- Have experience in develop and test with Node.js Web application - Have experience in
• Academic Background: University • Age: ~40 • Japanese native speaker. •
- Yêu cầu bắt buộc • Có chứng chỉ JLPT N1. • Có kinh nghiệm làm