Workplace: Hồ Chí Minh
Salary : 600 - 1000$
Date of post: 12/09/2017
• Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, material and logistics preparation, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.
• On-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, AV testing, speaker management, time management, etc.
• Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
• Build event concept and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report.
• Research, identify and report engagement opportunities of the company at local and international events (speaker, partner, award application etc.)
• Work closely with marketing, business development and other related divisions to achieve business goals via event marketing.
• 2 years experience in event marketing.
• Intermediate English.
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
• Good negotiating skills (work with agency, details oriented, carry out under high pressure)
• Experience working in a fast - paced and highly cross - functional organization.
• Demonstrated success in event management and project management.
• A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
• International working environment.
• Incentives, bonus, business trip and overtime allowance, company trip, annual health checkup, private health insurance, weekly English class, etc.
• Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• 12 annual leaves; 13th month salary; salary review every year.
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field - Strong English skills; good interpersonal
• Tốt nghiệp Đại Học các ngành Kinh tế, Quản trị nhân sự, Quản
- University degree - Experiences in HR related position is a plus - Hold manager or
• University degree in related field • Good English communication skill • At
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or in related fields. • At
・Experienced in mobile development by using ReactJS and React Native ・Building
• A Bachelor Degree in related field • Intermediate English or Level N2
• Graduated in Computer Science or related field • At least 5 years experience in
【MUST】 ・Over 3 years experience as a Java engineer ・Ability to read documents
• A Degree in related field. • At least 2 years experience in web related
• A Bachelor Degree in related field. • Intermediate English. • Leadership or
• At least a Diploma in Construction related discipline or equivalent • At least 7
- More than 02 years experience of Front-end. - More than 1 years working experience in
• A Degree in related field. • 3 year experience and passion for content
• University degree in related field • Able to communicate in English • Over 2