Bình Thạnh, HCMC
1800 - 2500$
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, suchas employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
1. Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
2. Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
3. Establish and recommend compensation and benefit policies,oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
4. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
5. Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
6. Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
7. Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
8. Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR Management
- Skill: Interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skill, strategy, critical thinking
- Experience: Have at least 5 years working experience in HR field and in global company; also 3 years in management
- Others: Ability to work in group, coordinate, self-motivated, cautious, accurate.
- Total bonus from 1.0 – 7.0 months
- Premium Health care package
- Shuttle bus/transportation allowance; meal allowance.
How to Apply
- Bước 2: Phỏng vấn tại Nhà tuyển dụng
- Coordinate as “one-team” with the Marketing sections and other Departments to take
Requirements --Gender: Male --Age: 28~35 --English communication skills (no
Requirements --English communication skills (no qualifications required, communication
Requirements • Age: 24~ • Japanese communication skills (no qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Foreign trade,
- Nam, 33-37 tuổi - Tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng hệ 3 năm, Khoa điện tử,
- Nam/nữ, độ tuổi từ 33-37 tuổi - Tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng hệ 3 năm,
- Nam, 28-34 tuổi, tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng hệ 3 năm, chuyên ngành điện tử,
- Nam, 23-32 tuổi, tốt nghiệp cao đẳng hệ 3 năm, chuyên ngành tự động
- Giới tính: Nam - Tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng hệ 3 năm, chuyên ngành Cơ khí -
- Ứng viên N.am, tuổi từ 23 - 32, tốt nghiêp cao đẳng trở lên, các
- Tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng trở lên, các chuyên ngành: Quản trị kinh doanh,
- Education: University. - Major: Legal, Auditing/Accounting, Human Resources -
- Over 5 years experience in property management (Experience related to office building
- Có kinh nghiệm/ hiểu biết về CNTT - Có kinh nghiệm về sales ít nhất